ACVCP Mission Statement and Objectives
- Establishing requirements for veterinary postdoctoral education and experience for certification in the specialty of veterinary clinical pharmacology.
- Examining and certifying veterinarians as having met the requirements to be a specialist in veterinary clinical pharmacology.
- Encouraging veterinary clinical pharmacologists to pursue a program of continuing education for professional advancement throughout their careers.
- Supporting and promoting education and research and other contributions to knowledge relating to veterinary clinical pharmacology.
- Enhancing the exchange of new knowledge in veterinary clinical pharmacology.
- Organizing committees of experts to research and make recommendations to the profession on current problems in veterinary therapeutics.